Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thanks For A Great Year

5.23.10
Farewell to the First Grade bumbles! The children have packed up their things and headed out for summer vacation. It's that time of the year when they take flight and leave the hive. I'm a bit sad tonight as I think that tomorrow when I open the classroom door I won't have little ones anxiously awaiting to begin another day. The children have grown tremendously this year! I feel blessed to have been part of their early academic years. Hopefully we have made memories that they will keep with them forever. What a joy it was to present their awards at the Recognition Awards Program. Thank you all for your support this year! Educating our students is a partnership that is so vital to their future success. We've made a great team this year!