Tuesday, August 24, 2010

OFF TO A GREAT START

8.24.10
I'm so proud of how well the children are adapting to our full days of school. We crossed off Day 4 today on our counting chart! Only 96 more school days until we celebrate the 100th day of school! Seems like a long time, but how fast the time will pass. Thank you all for helping with the homework assignment sent yesterday. Our homework days will be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Today we added the first words to our word packages. The children will bring home their word packages to practice on Wednesday. I appreciate the time you have taken to fill out the parent paperwork. This helps me to know your child better! I'm excited for the new year. I'm feel mighty special that you send me your children every day to help become the best learners they can be! I'll take very good care of the children and truly believe that they need to enjoy and experience "being little" as they grow up much to quickly!