Sunday, March 17, 2013

SPRING BREAK FUN


SpRiNg Break is here! I'm so looking forward to a trip to the Ozark Mountains. Coach Seirer and I will be hiking and taking a segway tour in Dogwood Canyon. We'll experience the adventure of traveling through Dogwood Canyon's most breathtaking sites on this round trip tour to the Glory Hole, a magnificent blue-green pool where some of the largest trout reside. I've heard this Nature Park is very beautiful! We have reservations on the Branson Scenic Railway train ride excursion. This train ride takes passengers through tunnels, over trestles, and through the southwest Missouri or northwest Arkansas wilderness that is still home to much wildlife and to the ruins of long-ago communities now named only on railroad maps. I'm loooking forward to relaxing at the pool and hot tub at our resort. Wishing all my little bumbles a restful and fun week. My treat to you.....NO HOMEWORK!