Thursday, September 24, 2015

TRIP TO THE ARBORETUM

On Friday, October 2 the 1st and 2nd Graders will be taking a trip to the Wakefield Arboretum. We will leave at 12:30 pm and arrive back to school by 2:45 pm. Please make sure that your child is dressed appropriately with good walking shoes on and bring a light jacket in case the weather is cool. I would also encourage every student to have a bottle of water. We are studying plants and seeds in Science. Kristen (a biologist) from the area Wildlife and Parks Dept will be meeting the classes at the Arboretum to guide us on a hike. I hope that all of the children are working on their seed collections. The collections are due on Monday, October 5. I have shared all the egg cartons that I have at this time. If your child still needs an egg carton you can check back with me or ask a friend. Looking forward to a fabulous Fun Friday next week!!