Sunday, August 2, 2009

8.2.09
Hello to all my first graders - new and old! We enjoyed our summer vacation in Estes Park, Colorado. I hope you had a wonderful break. I look forward to hearing all about your adventures!

I'm starting to hear the school bells ring! Enrollment begins this week. Below is the schedule:


Tuesday, Aug 4 is for new students only. (8 am - 4 pm)
Wednesday, Aug 5 (12 - 8 pm)
Thursday, Aug 6 (7:30 am - 3 pm)

Our first day of school is Monday, August 17! I'm going to be busy getting the hive all ready for my new first graders. Our classroom will be open for you to visit on Sunday, August 16 from 2:00 - 5:00. Please stop in and meet me. Bring your school supplies and I'll help you find your desk and put your things away.

Here are the supplies needed for First Grade:
GRADE 1
1 box of 24 crayons
1 small school box with closure
Watercolors (Prang preferred)
1 pkg pencils
2 large Erasers
2 - 8 oz bottles of Elmer's glue
1 large box of tissues
1 wide lined spiral notebook
1 rounded tip scissors (Crayola or Fiskar preferred)
Gym shoes (white soles & Y ties or velcro)