Friday, August 5, 2011

SUMMER MEMORIES

Mr. and Mrs. Marcus Seirer

Mrs. Seirer at Mt. Rushmore

Tyson and Mrs. Seirer hiking in Colorado

Greetings to all my new and previous students! I hope you have all had an enjoyable summer. Our summer started off with a grand celebration of our son’s wedding. Marcus married his high school sweetheart Faith Miller. Both were my students in first grade many years ago! My husband and I have been traveling and seeing all kinds of new sites. We visited a state that I've never been to! In South Dakota we saw Mt. Rushmore and explored a gold mine. The Black Hills are amazing! Coach Seirer and I just got back from Estes Park, Colorado where our family has a summer home. Our children joined us for fun times hiking and fishing. I was able to spend time on the family farm and help with harvest. It will be only a short time until our first day in the hive! Enjoy what is left of your summer vacation and I’ll see you all soon!